StyleMonarchy spa uniforms are created with fabrics that are highly resistant to frequent washes to avoid fading, stretching or deforming so that our uniforms keep an impeccable shape for a very long time. To care appropriately for your uniforms, follow the instructions below, (also on the care label tags of the garments):
- Do not use higher temperatures than what is indicated in the care labels of the garments (usually 60° or 40° degrees depending on the model).
- Use low temperatures if the uniforms are not overly dirty.
- For best care, turn the garments inside out before washing.
- If you want to keep your white garments as white as possible, wash them separately from colored garments.
- Do not use fabric softeners. Some chemical components may affect the fibers of your garments overtime.
- On white uniforms only (check caretag), a little bit of bleach can be used if needed.
- Use low heat only to dry your uniforms or for best results, just hang them to dry. The garments should be almost dry after the spin cycle. Prolonged drying will altered the elasticity of your garments and its shape.
- You may not even need to iron your garment if you hang them just after lightly tumbling dry your garments. If you still need to iron them, use a low heat setting and iron the reverse side of the garment.
- You can also use a steamer.
For BLACK Uniforms, like any BLACK Fabric, to avoid iron marks on your uniform, iron it on REVERSE or put a piece of cloth between your uniform and the iron. Make sure the plate of your iron is always clean.